Rules & Regulations
Tenant Rules & Regulations
Welcome to Bridgepoint Condominiums. We are very pleased you have chosen to spend some time at the finest condominium complex on South Padre Island. Unlike hotels, at Bridgepoint Condominiums you are renting someone’s home. In many cases, your neighbors may make this their year-round home. Therefore, we have some rules which are unique to Bridgepoint Condominiums which must be followed by all guests.
We ask that you familiarize yourself with these rules and observe them at all times.
Check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is 11:00am.
- This is a controlled access facility. For your safety and protection, as well as for others, DO NOT give gate code information to others. If you have guests in your unit, you must advise the Front Office at 761-7969 and register their names so they will be admitted to the complex.
- Running, shouting or slamming doors is not permitted in the hallways. Any domestic argument or fighting reported to the office will result in the guest being asked to leave the premises immediately, and forfeiture of any deposit and pay charges to date.
- Sand and tar must be removed before entering the building. Use the showers and tar stations provided at each beach access area. Guests will be responsible for any damage from tar to carpets in the units.
- Luggage carts and grocery carts are not permitted inside the unit and must be brought back to the garage holding area immediately after use.
- The porte cochere drive through is a passenger loading and unloading zone. Please use the parking garage for loading and unloading luggage, groceries, etc.
- All garbage/trash placed in the trash chute must be in a plastic bag and tied closed. Do not jam the trash chute. If refuse does not fit easily into the chute opening, please contact the office at 761-7969.
- Do not remove the patio furniture from the individual unit’s balconies.
- No items are permitted to be hung from the balcony’s railing. This includes swim suits, towels, clothing, signs, mops, brooms, floats, etc. Do not store any items in the hallways or stairwells.
- Please dry off before entering the lobby from the pool area.
- No guest will be permitted to make any disturbing noises in the building or surrounding premises or permit anything to be done to interfere with the quiet enjoyment of other residents.
- Roller blading and skating of any kind is not permitted in the building, on the recreation deck, in the lobby, on the tennis courts or in the garage. Roller blades may be confiscated and taken to the office.
- Recreational vehicles such as boats, waverunners, campers and trailers must be parked in the open parking area. Any large automobiles (height over 6’8”) must use the open parking lot. Bridgepoint will not be responsible for any damages.
- Smoking is prohibited in the common areas within the building.
- Do not feed birds from the balconies or palapa due to health reasons.
- POOL AREA
- Closes at 11:00 PM.
- Absolutely no glass of any kind is allowed in the pool area.
- There is no lifeguard on duty – SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the pool area.
- Jacuzzi is not to be used by children under 12. The high temperature of the water is for the therapeutic purposes required by adults. It is unsafe for children.
- No running or horseplay allowed in pool area.
- No floats are to be used in the pool with the exception of young children’s swimming aids.
- Poolside furniture is not to be removed from the pool area.
- Radios should be kept at an appropriate sound level. We suggest the use of earphones.
- Please use proper waste receptacles for all refuse.
- Any loud noises, parties or disturbances will result in you being asked to leave the pool area.
- Proper swimming attire is required at all times.
- No food is permitted in the pool or around the edge of the pool.
- Pool chairs are first come, first served basis. Any towels or belongings left unattended will be your own responsibility.
- EXERCISE ROOM
- Exercise room will be locked at all times. You must be 18 years or older to sign for a key at the front desk.
- No children allowed.
- TENNIS COURTS
- Tennis courts will be locked at all times. You may sign for a key at the front desk.
- Parents of children under 12 must sign and take responsibility for them.
- Approved tennis shoes only.
- Tennis courts are for tennis only. No skating or other sport of any kind is permitted.
- No reservation necessary – first come, first served basis.
- Anyone wishing a partner may sign up in the office and will be notified if a partner is found.
- One hour limit when courts are in demand.
- Due to dangers of fire and/or smoke disturbances to neighbors, grills or charcoal burners are not permitted on balconies or patios.
- NO PETS allowed in rental units.
- The units are inspected prior to check-in and are inspected again after checking out. If there are any damages, the guest will be contacted and advised the amount to be charged to their credit card or deducted from the cash deposit.